HEALTH PROTOCOL FOR ACTIVITIES IN THE PALACIO DE CONGRESOS DE IBIZA – COVID 19
At the Ibiza Congress Centre, we wish to inform all users, clients and collaborators of the need to establish health protocols to guarantee the safety of our events.
- To guarantee the safety and peace of mind of all the people who take part in the activities that take place in the Ibiza Congress Centre.
- To continuously update the protocols and measures that are being adopted.
- To collect the suggestions and recommendations of all our users and collaborators with the sole aim of improving our service quality and, at this particular time, the health and safety of us all.
- To be able to enjoy the event we are celebrating to the fullest.
- Comply with any recommendations made by the health authorities, depending on the current epidemiological situation:
- Maintain the physical safety distance between people indicated by the health authorities at all times.
- Mandatory use of a facemask.
- Be extra strict with personal hygiene measures through the use of hydroalcoholic gel and/or frequent hand washing. – Keep in mind the principle of self-responsibility.
- Comply with the instructions given by the staff of the Ibiza Congress Centre.
- Read the signs reminding us of the health protocols carefully.
- Must establish, together with the Ibiza Congress Centre, all the protocols they consider necessary for the type of event they are running.
- Must calculate and establish all the necessary measures to comply with the maximum capacities established by the health authorities at any given time and, in any event, the Self-Protection and Emergency Plans.
- Our suppliers must have their own protocol for carrying out tasks to cater for the events and this must always be coordinated with the Ibiza Congress Centre.
The Ibiza Congress Centre has adapted its procedures to the recommendations for the prevention of COVID-19; specifically as follows:
- Based on the Quality Management System (ISO 9001), an action protocol has been drawn up for the prevention of COVID-19 in the organisation of events, based on health obligations and recommendations.
- Hydroalcoholic gel dispensers have been installed at the entrances. – Dissemination of health recommendations through physical media.
- Maximum coordination will be ensured between the Ibiza Congress Centre, organisers and approved suppliers in the planning and organisation of all necessary details, to guarantee that the event can be carried out with total safety.
- Exceptional measures In the event of repeated failure by participants to comply with the health measures and recommendation.